With Leslie, you are assured of professional services as she is an Aging Life CareTM Advisor, Gerontologist, Geriatric & Disability Care Manager, Health Care Administrator, Medical Social Worker and Patient Advocate. Services include:
- Aging, disability and medical care management, advocacy and education.
- Personalized, comprehensive health care coordination and integration to promote optimal health and well-being in partnership with the client, their family and doctor.
- Connection, communication and reassurance for clients and their relatives separated by distance or circumstances.
- Expert transition of care navigation, through the continuum of care, including home, acute care, post-acute care, sub-acute care, rehabilitation, chronic/ long term care and palliative/hospice care.
- Patient advocacy at each point of care delivery; including the individual's right to self-determination. Leslie works for your best interests- not any other being or establishment.
- Guidance through development of advance health care directives such as appointment of Health Care Proxy Agent and creation of Living Will.
- Thorough collaboration with medical and health care providers to ensure quality services and promote positive outcomes in a time efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Proactive, holistic approach to avoid crisis and acute exacerbation of conditions with close monitoring of subtle changes in cognition, physical functioning and psycho-social status.